jeudi 11 mars 2010

London Baby! part 1



Well everyone need a breck sometimes, hu? so i took a weekend off... of everything!
I went to see my best friend in london!!¨hooo yeahhh!
it was awesome! Very relaxing and fun! Maybe i didn't get as much rest as i should have, but it's not everyday that we are in london!

so first adeventure (yeah in every trip stuffs hapened to me...) not even 1hour after i left!
actually i.. didn't left! that's the entier point!
i was supposed to take the first flight at 7am to have the morning in london,s oi woke up at 4am to be on time there, took the train, passed all the check point at the airport and finally check on the boarding screan what gate to go!
Well next time i'll check BEFORE going inside of the boarding area... my flight was cancelled!
so don't ask me why but it took me more time to get out of there that to get in...

i was placed on board of an other plane at 9.50am... sweet... so i had time to eat a good breackfast (at least!) and waited for my flight at starbuck (is good for you!).
guess what?? it has 1hour and half late!!!!!! i finally left switzerland at 11.30 am...
so i woke at 4AM to get a flight at 11am.. silly!!

anyway on my way i met i nice guy and we figured ou t that we ere going at the same place so we chatted a lot, had fun and had a good trip...

it was so good to arrived and to see the smiling face my sweet friend! three months without her.. we have plenty of stuff to say and it's so good to have her again!
let's get crazy (like we always do) and the party started!!!!!



Aucun commentaire: