mardi 16 février 2010

just a thought...

As i was reading my blog again i thought of this... how great and crazy was my life since i started to trust God! up and down of course but imagine that in only 2 year i descovered more than in 20 years! it's like my wings finlay let me fly! feel a way better, he changed so many things in my life.. it's even hard to express the way i feel inside... i'm so glad!

i don't know but if you read back the first text i wrotte, i was so scared, so shy... a long journey as been made but it's not over!

i love looking at the pictures and see how God use me in different ways.. optician, cook, outside worker, friend, housekeeper,  even engeener for few hours!!!

and.. i'm looking forward to see whats' next! i just want to go back to the mission field and work for His glory only!!!! my heart his burning of love for God and i want him to use me and send me!!!

i just found so much love and joy serving God! i't crazy how many people i met, amazing people, beautiful country, different way to live.. 

i pray God that i will be back in mission soon.. it will be a lie if i say that i haven't someting in mind already  :-)

well only thing left to say is: THANK AMAZING GOD FOR YOUR LOVE, FOR THE ADVENTURE AND THE PEOPLE I MET, FOR THE TRANSFORMATION YOU DID IN ME!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

                                                                     

                  love and affection to all...

.

Aucun commentaire: